We can offer you the right trench strut for every trench shoring job. The choice of trench shoring arrangement depends on the type of subsoil and the particular conditions at the site. Timber trench shoring represents a flexible solution for standard trenches and loads. However, larger trenches and greater loads call for the use of steel wailings in conjunction with trench struts.
Fast, flexible, durable
- A safe working area for your site personnel
- No problems during inspection and acceptance of your trench shoring arrangements
- All our trench struts are marked with the civil engineering employers’ liability insurance association mark according to DIN 4124.
- The right trench strut for every trench shoring job
- Very long-lasting and robust
- Trench widths from 0.70 to 4.50 m
- Permissible loads up to 548 kN
for trench struts
for trench struts
More detailed information about our products is available here. In addition to the freely available downloads, many more downloads are available to registered users.
This section contains more detailed information about the applications for our products plus instructions for assembly and use.Register
Further trench shoring systems
from ISCHEBECK TITAN
GIGANT aluminium trenching system
A trench shoring system for many applications. The GIGANT aluminium trenching system enables smaller excavators to work down to depths of 3 m.
GIGANT steel trench lining
The sturdy GIGANT steel trench lining is a modular system and can be used in both stable and fragile soils down to depths of 6 m.
Timber wedge clamp for soldier pile wall
This is the cost-effective alternative to traditional soldier pile walls which allows faster excavation and quick removal of the timber planks.
Are you looking for a partner to provide advice for your building site? Do you have questions regarding a product?