Are you looking for a partner to provide advice for your building site? Do you have questions regarding a product?
Trench struts for timber trench shoring
Quick and easy handling
The ISCHEBECK trench struts for timber trench shoring are suitable for all types of trenches and excavations where timber shoring is in use – both vertical and horizontal arrangements. Our trench struts can handle many different trench widths and loads.
- Various types available for different widths and loads
- Infinite length adjustment
- The screw jacks can be replaced, but have a captive attachment to the outer tube.
- The end brackets and plates can be fixed with nails.
- The end brackets fit 140×160 mm timber wailings/poling boards.
The ISCHEBECK range includes various trench struts in different sizes so you can find the perfect strut for your next project.