The TITAN micropile is available in many different sizes to suit many different geotechnical applications: anchorages, foundations, underpinning, slope stabilisation, soil nailing, tunnelling, mining, etc. Consulting engineers and specialist civil engineering contractors worldwide have been satisfied with the many options possible with our system.
one system – many applications
our services —
- The leading self-drilling system
- Flexible options for practically all types of application
- Rigorously monitored product properties in compliance with the relevant standards
- Top advice based on engineering expertise
- Comprehensive digital and analogue services
- Support from planning to building site
- Wide range of training courses
Our system ensures highly reliable installation and at the same time cost-effectiveness for your construction project. The TITAN micropile system complies with EC 7 and AASHTO stipulations. In addition, in many countries FRIEDR. ISCHEBECK GMBH is helping to upgrade framework conditions for geotechnical applications in construction law.
We can apply our engineering expertise to simplify your construction projects through a unique combination of products, advice and service.
Detailed information on components, method of installation, examples of applications and special features can be found here:
The solution for diverse applications
at a glance
Are you looking for a partner to provide advice for your building site? Do you have questions regarding a product?