This category includes hotels, shopping centres, office buildings, warehouses and other structures. And as with industrial buildings, functional aspects again take priority when it comes to commercial buildings. However, further, challenging, individual requirements often play a role, too. Examples of those requirements are:
- Large open areas with mostly precast concrete floors, but occasionally in situ concrete.
- Generally smaller storey heights than industrial buildings.
- Large foyers and atria with greater heights which have to be bridged over.
- Often different heights in each structure.
- Temporary propping for both new-build and refurbishment projects.
ISCHEBECK TITAN can supply the right products for diverse applications. With decades of experience, we can offer you solutions that are cost-effective and reliable.